This is the second time I’ve been privileged enough to receive this award – the first time I got it was in July 2010. That post is here.
This time I was nominated by Christina from A Piece of my Mind, to whom I am very grateful. It is a pleasant experience knowing that other people enjoy what I write.
The rules are:
1. Add a picture of the award in your post.
2. Thank the award giver.
3. Share 7 random facts about you.
4. Choose 15 other bloggers to pass the award to and let them know that they’ve been nominated.
So…seven random things about me…hmmm *pensively chewing the tip of my pencil as I think about this…*
1. I don’t work at the strawberry farm anymore – I resigned in November 2010 after nearly suffering a nervous breakdown. I was on anti-depressants for longer than a year, but kicked them cold-turkey after I found a new job and then later, joined the gym. I now work a normal 8-5 Monday to Friday job in a completely different industry and I absolutely love my job! The people are fantastic, the work is stimulating, and…I have my own office.
2. I love a Mercedes Benz, but I can’t afford one, so I drive a little Ford Figo 1.4i. It’s white.
3. I have just finished a novel writing course, presented by the South African Writer’s College. It has been the most amazing journey. My novel, when complete will be submitted for consideration to be published. Its Title… Unmasked.
4. My favourite colours are blue, green, brown and black.
5. I am short – only 1.61 m I don’t know how many feet and inches that is, but I don’t think it’s all that many…
6. I am just about addicted to green tea.
7. I absolutely love Sundowner apples. I eat at least one every day.
As for the nomination of bloggers, I haven’t done much reading of other blogs lately. I have been too busy with work and getting the required portion of my manuscript done, so I will re-nominate the ones from my previous award win, if that’s okay…